You may know Toni Tones as a photographer, singer, actress, and voice-over artist, but what else do you know about the dynamic powerhouse? Truth is Toni Tones has always been creatively inclined – being that she loved singing, dancing, staging plays, painting, writing, designing, and fashion right from childhood – and trying to unpack all of that in one fell swoop would be quite the feat!
So, instead, we’re taking a few minutes of your time to share five fun facts about Toni Tones with you –
1. She is one of the few celebrities referred to as a ‘Super Brand’, taking into consideration the fact that she is an Actress, Singer, Photographer, and Voice over Artiste. Some people may also refer to her as a multi-potentiality.
2. Mavin fans are already all-too-familiar with the intro voice that announces ‘Mavin’ or ‘Mavin Activated’ on the records. If you’ve ever wondered who this is, you can rest well knowing Toni Tones is the Mavin Bot.
3. Toni Tones is an award-winning photographer. In addition to having shot prestigious for magazines such as Genevieve magazine, TW magazine, Allure, and FAB magazine, she has also shot celebrities such as Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Nneka, M.I, and Banky W to name a few
HONORABLE MENTION: Remember D’banj’s Koko mansion? Toni Tones was called in to have a photoshoot for the contestants live on the show after her portfolio caught the attention of Dbanj.
4. Toni Tones’ acting career actually started when a close friend encouraged her to audition for Gidi Culture. She secured the lead role and has appeared on several other shows since.
5. Her character ‘Becky’ in the Africa Magic Showcase series ‘Forbidden’, is currently referred to as the most sinister villain Nigerian TV has seen in a long time.
Hopefully, you feel like you know Toni Tones a little bit better now. Itching to know more? Keep up with Toni Tones @iamtonitones on Instagram and Twitter and Toni Tones on Facebook.